1. 3h Exclusive Whale Watching Trip in Tenerife
  2. 3h Exclusive Whale Watching Trip in Tenerife
  3. 3h Exclusive Whale Watching Trip in Tenerife

3h Exclusive Whale Watching Trip in Tenerife

White Tenerife is the leading company for nautical services in Tenerife, offers you a unique and unforgettable experience on board one of its fully equipped exclusive sailboats for safe and comfortable sailing. With a maximum capacity of 11 people per boat, you will find ample space and freedom of movement on deck. During our fantastic excursions lasting 3 hours you will see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, a unique experience that never fails to impress. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
11 guests


Exclusive sailboats for excursions and charter with skipper to navigate the south coast of Tenerife. New eco catamaran for sighting and listening to whales and dolphins thanks to its underwater sound equipment and Bose speakers on deck.

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Watersports Equipment
  • Cabin
  • Toilet
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Outboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Center Cockpit
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Inverter

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

90% refund up to 1 day prior.

Additional Terms & Information

Cancellation of the reservation Yes, this is possible. It is sufficient to send an e-mail to *************************** with the numerical code and the cancellation request seventy-two hours in advance of the departure of the excursion. In this case, 90% of the total cost of the reservation will be refunded and the remaining 10% will cover the administration costs. In the case of cancellation less than seventy-two hours in advance of the date of the service, no refund will be made. In the case of the cancellation of an excursion for technical reasons, of force majeure or because the minimum number of passengers has not been reached (in the case of excursions), White Tenerife will refund to the customer the total amount paid and in this case there will be no charge made for administration costs. When it comes to charter or events, the cancellation period is up to 15 days before the reserved or contracted date, between 15 and 7 days will be paid 50% of the service and with 6 days or less, no amount will be refunded. Change of conditions White Tenerife reserves the right to change the timetable for the service for causes that are unconnected with the company. Likewise, the company reserves the right to cancel the trip if the minimum number of participants is not reached. White Tenerife reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions at any moment and without advance warning. The use of this web site will be subject to the general conditions in force at the moment of its use.

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

102,890+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!