Charter Legend Power Mega Yacht in Quốc Tử Giám, Vietnam
Enjoy Halong bay, Vietnam by boat! Charter a "Legend" power mega yacht for up to 28 people. Rates as low as $9,100 USD for 3 days 2 nights. The Legend Cruise has 14 luxury guest rooms, suites and public areas that created from graceful wooden furnishings and beautiful amenities. Our cabins are full of well equipped and have the very large windows with the panoramic bay view, offering you a quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Our well-trained crews serve you at the first-class treatment throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Price: - $8,900 USD for 3 days 2 nights
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 28 guests
- Luxury, Events & Large groups
- Power Mega Yacht
My name is Luan, I have worked for more than 10 years as a local guide, and I travelled in many places especially in Vietnam. My biggest dream is to travel all over the world and be able to share my great knowledge about Vietnam. With my beloved family my epxerienced local guides we decided to support each other and open Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay (2011), Authentic Hanoi Homestay and : LOCAL TOURS VIETNAM | "Travel Like A Local". LOCAL TOURS VIETNAM specializes in LOCAL tours such as Ninh Binh Day tours, Halong Bay Day Cruises, Halong Bay Overnight Cruises. Moreover, we have the good local experieces with Sapa Trekking Tours Vietnam Package Tours Best regards Luan - Local Travel Expert
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Fishing gear
- Galley Stove & Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Watersports Equipment
- Wheel steering
- Bow Thrusters
- Inboard Engine
- CD Player
- Chart Plotter
- Fuel type: Diesel
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 30 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
- Check in time: 12pm - Check out time: 10am - The price is not included transfer from Hanoi and back: 15usd/person CANCELLATION POLICY: - More than 45 days prior to check in: No cancellation charge - From 45 to 30 days prior to check in: 25% of total rates - From 30 to 20 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates - From 19-14 days prior to check in: 75% of total rates - Less than 14 days prior to check in: 100% of total rates