Fishing Charter On 22' Prokat Center Consle In North Fort Myers, Florida
Enjoy a memorable fishing trip in North Fort Myers, Florida for as low as $43 per hour (minimum of 4 hours). Boat Charter with Skipper Rates: • $169.00 (4 hours) • $211.00 (5 hours) • $253.00 (6 hours) Rates do not include equipment. Visitors must bring their own equipment. What You Can Expect: The Bahia de Jiquilisco region offers excellent inshore and offshore fishing throughout the year. First Clas Sport-fishing for sailfish, Blue Marlin, roosterfish, Yellow fin tuna, Bull mahi mahi, wahoo, anook and Jack cravalle are just some of the many different fish caught here. What To Expect Onboard: The 22 Prokat with 2 Yamaha 115 4 stroke equipped with fusion sound system, Garmin GPS and lowrance fish finder. Gear: 7 Trolling/ Spinning reels and rods with pleanty of trolling /spry lures, life vest and all of the fishing equipment necessary for a good day of fishing (with GO PRO video camera included) Fishing Target: Bull mahi mahi, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, wahoo, sailfish, roosterfish, jack cravalle. Available Fishing Trips: • Deep Sea Fishing • Whole Day Package
- Captain is optional.
- You decide if you would like to book with or without a captain.
- 6 guests
- Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
- Center Console
I am excited to be a part of the GetMyBoat movement in making boats more accessible and affordable to others. I hope to get out on the water more and help boating grow.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Fishing gear
- Fish Finder
- Wheel steering
- Cuddy Cabin
- Outboard Engine
- Center Cockpit
- Dual Comm-forward seating
- Twin Engine
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
• A real time Experience. • Please note that our restaurant closes at 6:30 pm so please order dinner the night before the fishing tour. • Does not include international airfare • Prices subject to change (due to fuel costs and El Salvador taxes and fuel surcharges)