1. Beneteau Oceanis 40 Bareboat Charter for 6 People in Turgutreis, Turkey
  2. Beneteau Oceanis 40 Bareboat Charter for 6 People in Turgutreis, Turkey
  3. Beneteau Oceanis 40 Bareboat Charter for 6 People in Turgutreis, Turkey

Beneteau Oceanis 40 Bareboat Charter for 6 People in Turgutreis, Turkey

1 booking

Go sailing with this 6-person Beneteau Oceanis 40 cruising monohull sailing charter ready to book now! Explore the gorgeous region of Turgutreis, Turkey by the water. Whether for a family vacation or with friends, this is the perfect boat to just kick back and relax! Enjoy the sun and the comfort of this sailing cruise. Rates as low as €350 EUR per day. Rates: • €400 EUR per day (6 people maximum) • €2,250 EUR per week (6 people maximum) Rates Include: • Rental of the boat and its on-board equipment • Safety Required Boat Features: • Length: 40 ft • Width: 13 ft • Draft: 6 ft • Capacity: 6 People • Engine: 40 hp Yanmar • Water Tank: 720 L • Fuel Tank: 200 L • Fuel Type: Diesel • Cabins: 3 • Berths: 6 • Bathroom: 2 • WC: 2 What You Can Expect: At first glance, the Oceanis 40 looks like a race car, with its flat and streamlined deck. But this is true only at first sight, as it doesn’t have the speed of a race car. Architects have chosen comfort above velocity, though it doesn’t prevent the Oceanis 40 from being a great performer in light airs. However, when the wind increases, you may need to reduce the area of sail to improve stability. Inside, this sailboat has everything a limo has; it is spacious, comfortable and elegant. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is optional.
You decide if you would like to book with or without a captain.
6 guests
Cruising Monohull


I am excited to be a part of the GetMyBoat movement in making boats more accessible and affordable to others. I hope to get out on the water more and help boating grow.

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Galley Stove & Oven
  • Cabin
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Outboard Engine
  • Inboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Chart Plotter
  • Dinghy
  • Single Engine
  • Fuel type: Diesel
  • Berth
  • Head

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

55% refund up to 30 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

For cancellations made after the boat reservation is made, a fee is not charged for a desired date to be made 45 days in advance, or the reservation is transferred to a boat which is available on the requested date by paying the equivalent or difference. A cancellation request of 25% is required for the cancellation. In case of deferment requests of 30 days or less from the exit, if the boat is vacant at that time, a penalty of 40% shall be imposed and deferred. A cancellation request plus a 5% (total 45%) cancellation penalty will be charged. In case of cancellations made less than one week, the fee will be charged. In any case, the boat is rented to someone else is not charged.

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

47,700+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!