1. Nha Trang Sunset Cocktail Dinner Cruise
  2. Nha Trang Sunset Cocktail Dinner Cruise
  3. Nha Trang Sunset Cocktail Dinner Cruise

Nha Trang Sunset Cocktail Dinner Cruise

As the sun sets the boat heads out into Nha Trang Bay, you enjoy a delicious seafood dinner as you are entertained by musicians who play against a stunning backdrop of the stars, moon and the city lights. There is no better way to spend a tropical evening than on an Emperor Junk cruise where the staff go out of their way to ensure it is a memorable one. At 20:30 pm return to your hotel. Detailed Itinerary 16H450-17H30H Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises Junk. 1730H-1900H: On arrival at the port you are greeted by the Experiences Manager with a welcome drink. Introduction to Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Cruises Junk. Start cruising through the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay as the sun sets. 1900H-2000H Cruise through Nha Trang Bay at night while sipping cocktails and wines on the sundeck as you are entertained by musicians playing against the stunning backdrop of stars, the moon, and the city lights. Experience the gastronomical pleasure of a 5-course seafood dinner on board while being serenaded and served by the Emperor Cruises team. 2000H-2100H End your romantic dinner by having drinks or cocktails at the lounge or on the sundeck before heading back to Nha Trang Port and returning to the mainland where your transfers will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel. BENEFITS: - Complimentary Pick-up and drop-off services within 20kim in Nha Trang - Cocktail party and finger foods - Experiences manager on board (English, Russian, Chines, Vietnamese speaking) - Seafood dinner on board - Free wifi - Unlimited water, tea and coffee, house wine, spririts, cocktails, local beer, soft drink, fruit juice - Live music (violin + guitar) - Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits & nuts Note: The timetable could be revised 30 minutes earlier or later depending on the day's weather and water conditions. All customers will receive confirmation of pick-up time one day before the cruising date. SERVICES - 24-hour reception - 24-hour security - Mini bar - Restaurant - Newspapers and magazines and chess - Languages spoken: English, Russian,Chinese and Vietnamese

Captain is included.
A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
Capacity
40 guests
Tours, Lessons, and Diving
Sightseeing
C.

Owner:Captain

I am excited to be a part of the GetMyBoat movement in making boats more accessible and affordable to others. I hope to get out on the water more and help boating grow.

Features & Details

Length
116ft
Year
2015
  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Air Conditioning
  • Inboard Engine
  • CD Player

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

Full refund up to 3 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

1. Cancelation policy for booking under 10 pax - More than 15 days prior to check-in : No cancelation charge - From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in : 50% of total rates - From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in : 75% of total rates - Less than 5 days prior to check-in : 100% of total rates 2. Cancelation policy for charter boat - More than 30 days prior to check-in : No cancelation charge - From 30 to 26 days prior to check-in : 25% of total rates - From 25 to 21 days prior to check-in : 50% of total rates - From 20 to 15 days prior to check-in : 75% of total rates - Less than 15 days prior to check-in : 100% of total rates

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

47,700+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!